Thursday, September 22, 2011

this week in my life.

I finally recovered (about 95%) from my wisdom teeth disablement.
dentist suspected an infection, though no way to be sure because without x-rays there isn't much they can really do. I took antibiotics and the difference is amazing! I can actually function again! Only problem now is I've seemed to have lost my incredible motivation, [big sigh].
I was seriously on such a roll and now, blah! I have to give myself pep talks to do every little task.
come back motivation, come back!

where is September by the way? it looks like half of it disappeared already. man oh man.
October is gonna be even busier for us.
i really need to get some halloween/fall decor going; I knew I should have bought that big ol bag of halloween candy at the store ;)

okay, okay. I must get up now and clean, I simply must!


No comments:

Post a Comment