Wednesday, October 12, 2011

fall la la la la.

I'm so in holiday mode.
I admit, I have listened to Christmas music on more than one occasion already.
I encourage ella to choose a christmas movie for us to watch.
I am just so eager to start baking and wrapping and getting a tree and decorating!
it makes me so giddy just thinking about it.

I am trying to put the breaks on a bit and make myself enjoy the prelude to Christmas.
Fall crafting has helped.

Ella is really interested in Halloween this year, so that is fun.
I really wanted her to be Madeline, she loves the books & show and I just thought it would be adorable! But, a 2 year old has her own, very determined, say and what kind of parent would I be to force her to do what I want... hehe.

Isn't it crazy that October is nearing it's midpoint already.
And then it will be November, and then our little dude will be here!!!!

this is quite an exciting time of year at our house
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment