Monday, August 29, 2011

25 and 26

week 25:

week 26:

the new: I am definitely gaining weight now. I know it's normal and I'm completely in a good range but I doubt I will ever be okay seeing the numbers on the scale go up. Seriously, are there really people who can be totally fine with it??? I know I'm healthy it's always just like, eeek! I probably should stop looking.
It's been a little hot here this past week and so I've been getting a little swollen. I never got swollen with Ella, but I'm thinking that's because by this point in my pregnancy with her it was already cold out. I usually swell in the heat normally. Hopefully it won't last.

the joys: this guy keeps me aware that he is there. I love it! His kicks and jabs always make me smile, and I become so anxious to meet him. Ella always comes up to me and asks if she can say hi to baby brother. She always wants to "open him" ( lift my shirt up) first and then hug him and kiss him and talk to him. She sometimes sees things she wants to show him, or finds things she wants to give him. She will hold toys up to my belly and tell me baby brother wants to play with it. Let's hope she is this loving and caring with him when he arrives!
I feel really lucky that I have an easy time being pregnant. It seems like so many women have nothing but complaints, or they are just so miserable. I feel really good!

the funny: when people find out I'm having a boy they usually say something like "oh good! now you're done!" it always catches me off guard, and I never know how to respond to that. I just end up laughing, why is that so funny to me? who knows.


1 comment:

  1. so cute :) i agree-seeing the weight go up on the scale is super weird... i hate it. but i know its totally normal. i never gain weight until this time in my pregnancy and then it comes on out of nowhere, blah! but you look lovely!

    i wish bentley was a little more like your little e, because im a little nervous on how nice she really will be to this little girl! people and their odd comments-when i say i am having a girl they say thats too bad and say they are sorry i am not having a boy. haha who knows how to respond to those type of people?!

    ReplyDelete